This year, Bosch Parade offers visitors’ stands for the first time – for you to experience Bosch Parade in full! The stands are built on the river shores. From there, you will enjoy an excellent overview and experience the works of art close up. Moreover, you will have your seat guaranteed and won’t have to stand during the whole parade.
In short, having a seat in the stands means you have…
- A seat that is guaranteed
- An excellent view at Bosch Parade
- A unique perspective as the stands are placed near the water line.
Special offer: The Jheronimus Bosch Parade package
Will you be visiting ‘s-Hertogenbosch in the run-up to the event? That’s a great idea!
For you to find out everything you ever wanted to know about Jheronimus Bosch, Bosch Parade and ‘s-Hertogenbosch, we now offer a splendid special deal. With The Bosch Parade Tour, you can get into closer contact with this lovely town, its most famous citizen and its Bosch Parade. The package includes:
- A tour along Jheronimus Bosch’ places
- A cruise over the Binnendieze medieval canals
- Having a coffee and the world renowned delicacy called ‘Bossche Bol’
- A Guaranteed seat in one of the Bosch Parade visitors’ stands
- A dinner (optional, to be reserved separately)
- The experienced ‘Kring Vrienden van ’s-Hertogenbosch’ guides at your service
Your tour will be available in English and in Dutch on Thursday 20, Friday 21, Saturday 22 and Sunday 23.