Board of Directors
Bosch Parade is organised by the foundation ‘Stichting Bosch Parade’. Stichting Bosch Parade adheres to the governance code for culture (the Dutch ‘Governance Code Cultuur’). The management team consists of:
- Jos van de Wouw (chair): lawyer for VANDEWOUW Zakelijke Advocatuur – a business law firm.
- Peter Ketelaars (treasurer): member of the executive board of Waterschap Aa en Maas – the regional water authority.
- Cassandra Vugts (member of the board): managing director of the SPARK Campus.
- Peke Hofman (member of the board): publisher, curator, former director of the CBK – the art centre of ‘s-Hertogenbosch.
- Thomas Vriens (member of the board), cultural entrepreneur, owner CABV
- Marieke Keser (member of the board), KW1C education manager.
Stichting Bosch Parade has delegated daily management to the artistic leader, head of marketing and the business manager.
Bosch Parade has a Recommending Committee consisting of socially engaged people with a formidable track record in society (and the town of ‘s-Hertogenbosch). They hold Bosch Parade very dear.
“Bosch Parade is one of the pearls in the legacy of the Jheronimus Bosch Year 2016,” says Ton Rombouts – former mayor of ‘s-Hertogenbosch.
The Recommending Committee has an important advocating role within the city and the province. The Committee also advises general management and the management team in any topical issue.
The Recommending Committee consists of:
- Ton Rombouts, Senator for the Dutch House of Lords and former mayor of ‘s-Hertogenbosch
- Charles de Mooij, general director of the Noord-Brabants Museum
- Heleen Herbert, chief commercial officer bij Heijmans
- John Groenewoud, president at Built to Build Vastgoed B.V.
The Bosch Parade’s day-to-day business is handled by:
- Miesjel van Gerwen, artistic leader
- Erik de Jong, business manager
- Dorien van den hurk, head of marketing, August Media