For contributors to cultural ANBIs there is an extra tax deduction. Private individuals can deduct 125% of their donation on their income tax declaration. Companies subject to corporate tax can deduct 150% of their amount donated. They can do this in their corporate income tax declaration.
Read more about cultural ANBIs on the Dutch tax authorities web pages (in English):
Calculate your tax benefit here: Tax refund in case of donations (http://www.schenken.nl/cultuur/stichting-prins-bernhard-cultuurfonds/rekenhulp)
The text below, details how Stichting Bosch Parade operates.
Registered name: Stichting Bosch Parade
RSIN / fiscal code: 814994301
Registered address: 27 Koestraat, 5223 AG ‘s-Hertogenbosch
Telephone number: +31 (0) 73 – 850 85 88
Registration code with the Dutch Chamber of Commerce: 17177144
Bank account: NL 35 RABO 0101 7598 94
Board of the foundation ‘Stichting Bosch Parade’ (unpaid)
The Board of the foundation ‘Stichting Bosch Parade’ consists of:
• Jos van de Wouw (chair): lawyer for VANDEWOUW Zakelijke Advocatuur – a business law firm.
• Peter Ketelaars (treasurer): member of the executive board of Waterschap Aa en Maas – the regional water authority.
• Cassandra Vugts (member of the board): managing director of the SPARK Campus
• Lieke Hooft van Huysduynen (member of the board): managing director of the Koning Willem I College – the Academy for Media, Art & Performance.
• Peke Hofman (member of the board): publisher, curator, former director of the CBK – the art centre of ‘s-Hertogenbosch.
The Board members of Stichting Bosch Parade have been attracted from various sections of society and their work for the event is unpaid. The Board of the Foundation safeguards the achievement of the objectives, the quality of the event programming and is responsible for budget implementation and feasibility. Stichting Bosch Parade adheres to the ‘Governance Code Cultuur’ (see above). The Board members of the Foundation are jointly competent.
1. The Foundation’s objective are: developing and producing a publicly accessible contemporary art event called ‘Bosch Parade’ in the town of ‘s-Hertogenbosch at a minimum of one edition every two years; developing and producing other cultural events as well as anything that may directly or indirectly be connected or beneficial to these in the broadest sense of the term.
2. The Foundation aims at, amongst other things, achieving its goals via the production of visual art events; performances; film, television, theatre and television productions – as well as exhibitions.
3. Regarding its organisation structure, its decision-making procedures and the relation between the Board of Directors and the organisation team, the Foundation is guided by the principles of the ‘Governance Code Cultuur’. The principle adage is “pas toe of leg uit” (meaning: “implement or explain”).
4. The aim of the Foundation is to be an ‘algemeen nut beogende instelling’(i.e. a Public Benefit Organisation) as defined in article 5b of the Dutch General Tax Act and article 1a of the Implementing Regulation regarding the 1994 Dutch General Tax Act and/or an organisation with social significance as defined in article 5c of the Dutch General Tax Act.
The Board is unpaid. Bosch Parade works with hundreds of volunteers who don’t receive any remuneration for their work. As for the organisation team, cultural hourly rates are applicable with an invariable upper limit of €75,-. Third parties necessarily hired by Bosch Parade are asked to charge cultural hourly rates too. With regard to the participating artists, we apply the Richtlijn Kunstenaarshonoraria (Dutch directive on artists’ remunerations) which can be found here.
Stichting Bosch Parade organises the 2019 Bosch Parade for the first time as an independent entity and has no annual figures yet. Bosch Parade previously was organised by Stichting Jheronimus Bosch 500 (which was the case until 2016).
Here you can check the policy plan as established on November 7, 2018 (in Dutch only).
Please click here for a recap of Bosch Parade works of art, carried out between 2010 and 2016. (https://www.boschparade.nl/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/BP2019-Terugblik-2010-2016-ANBI.pdf?x75418)